- The Bob Baker Marionette Theatre Announces its New Permanent Home in Highland Park, ‘Bob Baker Day’ This Saturday! on
- Offbeat L.A.: A Loving Goodbye to Marionette Master Bob Baker on
- Offbeat L.A. Takes a Video Trip to the Historic & Cool Bob Baker Puppet Theater on
- Photo Essay: The 4th Annual Bob Baker Day! on
- Crazy Quilt by Peter Kaukonen Album’s A Look At The Musical Musings Of Life on
Tag Archives: Fundraiser
Most of us see the images on the news or social media and wish there was some way we could help those who have recently survived hurricanes. Maybe we even send a donation or give blood. When Betsy Ryan sees … Continue reading
Stuart Skversky (Executive Director/Founder Stu and the Kids) with Neal and Amy Fraser (Chefs/Owners of Redbird, Vibiana, BLD, Fritzi) will be hosting their third annual fundraiser Sunday, July 31, 2016, from 4pm until 8pm at Vibiana, one of the most beautiful event spaces … Continue reading
Cops4Causes’ “Golden Ticket Show” Honors Luc and Stacia Robitaille Along with Memorable “Divas Las Vegas” Performance Hosted by Frank Marino!
What do theatrically inclined kids, female impersonators, wolves, LA County Deputy Sheriff Christopher Ladavazo, and Judy Tenuta all have in common? They are collectively present symbolically and/or physically at the Friday March 13th “Golden Ticket Show”! It is a festive … Continue reading
“Say it Now”’s weSpark Fundraiser sets out to raise $10,000.00 to Assist Cancer Patients in an Evening of Art, Dance, Song and Comedy!
“What would you say if you only had 60 seconds left?” So goes the slogan of “Say it Now”’s weSPARK fundraiser. Established in order to assist cancer patients and their families regarding daily survival needs; along with offering an assortment … Continue reading