- Offbeat L.A.: The Oldest Surviving Mexican Restaurants in Los Angeles on
- Movies Till Dawn: Gene Wilder Tribute – “The Adventure of Sherlock Holmes’ Smarter Brother” on
- Movies ‘Till Dawn: TV Party on
- Queen of Acid Rock, Grace Slick, Shows Her Art and Speaks Her Mind at Mr Musichead Gallery on
- Bowl for Ronnie at Pinz in Studio City Nov. 7 to Benefit Ronnie James Dio Stand Up and Shout Cancer Fund on
Tag Archives: Cancer awareness
“Say it Now”’s weSpark Fundraiser sets out to raise $10,000.00 to Assist Cancer Patients in an Evening of Art, Dance, Song and Comedy!
“What would you say if you only had 60 seconds left?” So goes the slogan of “Say it Now”’s weSPARK fundraiser. Established in order to assist cancer patients and their families regarding daily survival needs; along with offering an assortment … Continue reading