- “The Dragon Prince” is a Win for Fantasy Fans of All Ages on
- Stoner Van Houten: Guardian of the Ranch on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Oldest Surviving Mexican Restaurants in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: That’s Amore- The Oldest Surviving Italian Restaurants & Delis in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Blessing of the Animals- A Strange Easter Tradition on
Tag Archives: Giuliano Cardella
Giuliano Cardella and Marco Bragaglia: A Feast for the Senses by way of a Duet of Deliciousness in the form of Delectable Drawings and Good Eats for the Ears!
It is a warm but cool, breezy, but still pre-Christmas, non-holiday evening as I saunter by Counterpoint Records and Books (5911 Franklin Ave). Catching my eye through the window: a cinematic screen alive with effervescent artistry and a guitar flanked … Continue reading