- Movies Till Dawn: Old Fears for a New Year Part 2 on
- Movies Till Dawn: Norwegian Rock and Roll Mystery Rollercoaster Invasion Edition on
- Nude Art LA’s Spring Event: What Did that Look Like?! on
- Highlights from Masters of Taste 2019 on
- Offbeat L.A.: Harry Perry- The Guitar Playing, Rollerskating, Turban Wearing Kosmic Krusader of Venice Beach on
Tag Archives: Hector S. Quintana
DOMA Theatre’s “Young Frankenstein”: All the Ambient Creepiness of Halloween yet just as Magical and Heartwarming as Christmas!
TRUTH: Frankenstein is actually a really nice guy, can rock some pretty sweet dance moves–despite his clunky, awkward, thick soled boots—(How he doesn’t trip over those things? I’m still trying to figure.) and smells ever so slightly of aloe vera, … Continue reading