- Highlights from Masters of Taste 2019 on
- Offbeat L.A.: Harry Perry- The Guitar Playing, Rollerskating, Turban Wearing Kosmic Krusader of Venice Beach on
- Blues Legend Guitar Shorty is Coming to the Long Beach New Blues Festival Labor Day Weekend on
- The Ultimate Autobiographical Interview with Mrs. C: Marion Ross’ “My Days: Happy or Otherwise”: From Bogie and Bacall to TV Mother of us All!!! on
- POP’s The Magic Flute Has Three Lives Left on
Tag Archives: Michelle Holmes
DOMA Theatre’s “Young Frankenstein”: All the Ambient Creepiness of Halloween yet just as Magical and Heartwarming as Christmas!
TRUTH: Frankenstein is actually a really nice guy, can rock some pretty sweet dance moves–despite his clunky, awkward, thick soled boots—(How he doesn’t trip over those things? I’m still trying to figure.) and smells ever so slightly of aloe vera, … Continue reading