- “The Dragon Prince” is a Win for Fantasy Fans of All Ages on
- Stoner Van Houten: Guardian of the Ranch on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Oldest Surviving Mexican Restaurants in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: That’s Amore- The Oldest Surviving Italian Restaurants & Delis in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Blessing of the Animals- A Strange Easter Tradition on
Tag Archives: Theatre 40
Theatre 40’s James Reach and Rod Serling Authored “Patterns”: Provocative, Poignant, and Well-Paced!
What if you had worked for a highly established company for 24 years only to be nearly bullied out of your job rather than fired, due to implied tenure, in part because your biggest crime was that you thought “of … Continue reading
Theatre 40’s American Wee-Pie: From Getting a Piece of the Pie, to Eating your Cake but Not Having it Too, to Pie in the Sky Pastry Pushing on Forward!
Imagine, if you will, living a most mundane life, just trying to make a piece of the pie only to discover that an ever bigger piece could be obtained through slinging baked goods yourself. This is exactly what Theatre 40 … Continue reading
Picture it—France, 1696: Boy (aka Valere) meets girl. Boy gives gambling a whirl. The Roulette table, swiftly rendered his nemesis; Girl loses boy to a calling/addiction figuratively as old as the book of Genesis. But ‘tis no matter; … Continue reading