- “The Dragon Prince” is a Win for Fantasy Fans of All Ages on
- Stoner Van Houten: Guardian of the Ranch on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Oldest Surviving Mexican Restaurants in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: That’s Amore- The Oldest Surviving Italian Restaurants & Delis in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Blessing of the Animals- A Strange Easter Tradition on
Tag Archives: Dee Wallace
Star Film Location Greystone Manor Opens its Doors to the Movie-Going Public via Assistance from Hollywood Museum in a Holiday Soiree to Rival that of even a Disney Film!!!
Quick! What do Star Trek, Donna Reed’s evening gown, Christmas, and the Super Moon have in common—A festive and aesthetically pleasing celebration like no other: Greystone Mansion’s After Dark Holiday Cocktail Party. Sponsored by Donelle Dadigan, president and founder of … Continue reading
Dee Wallace and her Latest, Most Adorable Invention BuppaLaPaloo Bear: A Beloved Bonding Object as a Reflection of life and a Healing Force to be Reckoned With!
Dee Wallace: teacher, life coach, radio talk show host, letter-writer-to-all-life-changing-events, and most notably, quintessential cinematic mom, and of late, grandmother, of the large and small screen alike! Appearing in everything from Cujo, to her current role on Just Add Magic, which … Continue reading
T’was two weeks before Christmas and to be Oh So Cool; The Hollywood Museum Hosted Roughly 80 6th to 8th Graders from Dolores Mission School!
On a bright sunny mid-December morning in 2015 the Hollywood Museum was all a bustle and bustled from floor to ceiling with garlands galore; courtesy of museum founder Donelle Dadigan and Steve Nickelmore. Gathered together were state and city officials, … Continue reading