- Highlights from Masters of Taste 2019 on
- Offbeat L.A.: Harry Perry- The Guitar Playing, Rollerskating, Turban Wearing Kosmic Krusader of Venice Beach on
- Blues Legend Guitar Shorty is Coming to the Long Beach New Blues Festival Labor Day Weekend on
- The Ultimate Autobiographical Interview with Mrs. C: Marion Ross’ “My Days: Happy or Otherwise”: From Bogie and Bacall to TV Mother of us All!!! on
- POP’s The Magic Flute Has Three Lives Left on
Tag Archives: Holiday
Star Film Location Greystone Manor Opens its Doors to the Movie-Going Public via Assistance from Hollywood Museum in a Holiday Soiree to Rival that of even a Disney Film!!!
Quick! What do Star Trek, Donna Reed’s evening gown, Christmas, and the Super Moon have in common—A festive and aesthetically pleasing celebration like no other: Greystone Mansion’s After Dark Holiday Cocktail Party. Sponsored by Donelle Dadigan, president and founder of … Continue reading
Stage and Screen Icon June Lockhart to Emcee December 12th LA Lawyers Philharmonic and Legal Voices Annual Holiday Concert!
Singing lawyers and crooning judges: Sounds like the latest inspired musical by Rogers and Gavelstein (Get it? Get it? Hammer…gavel…ah never mind…never mind…) or at the very least, a long overdue sketch from a Laugh In revival—“Here come tha Judge!” … Continue reading
This year’s 84th Hollywood Christmas Parade took place on Sunday November 30th. The fun began with a red carpet event on the side street of Orange. Some of the celebrities to show were Ruben Studdard, Ivonne Coll and Brett Dier … Continue reading
Today, Christmas season starts in Southern California, as ‘Chill’ opens at the Queen Mary. The theme this year is a ‘California Christmas Experience’, so besides ice slides, ice skating, tubing and other fun things, guests will be able to enjoy … Continue reading
As the expression goes, “as American as baseball, Mom, hot dogs and apple pie”, tomorrow, July 23 is National Hot Dog Day. In Los Angeles, there are many places to get a great hot dog to celebrate the holiday. There … Continue reading