- The Chili Size: a Los Angeles Original on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Oldest Surviving Mexican Restaurants in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: That’s Amore- The Oldest Surviving Italian Restaurants & Delis in Los Angeles on
- Aquarium of the Pacific and Harbor Breeze Cruises: The Grey Whales Return to California! on
- Boatbound Enables Anyone to Quickly and Easily Charter a Boat on
Tag Archives: Hollywood Christmas Parade
More 87th Annual Hollywood Christmas Parade photo gallery after the break.
Filled with celebrities, balloons, and dozens of marching bands, the Hollywood Christmas Parade is one of the biggest Christmas parades in America. 2016 marked the 85th observation of this Southern California holiday tradition.
The Hollywood Hotel is among the many groups that partner with the parade to wrangle the balloons as the parade proceeds through the streets of Hollywood. This year, they extended a special offer to their guests to join the parade team as a balloon wrangler.
I was invited to join the Hollywood Hotel balloon team to get a behind the scenes look at the parade. Here’s a recollection of that experience! Continue reading