- In Remembrance of a Lucky Man, Greg Lake: 1947-2016 on
- Offbeat L.A.: Harry Perry- The Guitar Playing, Rollerskating, Turban Wearing Kosmic Krusader of Venice Beach on
- Creatures of the Night:an Interview with Author Jim Fetters on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Oldest Surviving Mexican Restaurants in Los Angeles on
- Parking Lot Sensation Chris N Eddy’s Just Opened a Brick & Mortar Location on
Tag Archives: Hotels
Filled with celebrities, balloons, and dozens of marching bands, the Hollywood Christmas Parade is one of the biggest Christmas parades in America. 2016 marked the 85th observation of this Southern California holiday tradition.
The Hollywood Hotel is among the many groups that partner with the parade to wrangle the balloons as the parade proceeds through the streets of Hollywood. This year, they extended a special offer to their guests to join the parade team as a balloon wrangler.
I was invited to join the Hollywood Hotel balloon team to get a behind the scenes look at the parade. Here’s a recollection of that experience! Continue reading