- Jamie Hince Brings Photography to LA
- Tiki, Tiki, Saavy: Ventura’s VenTiki Keeps the Tiki Torch Burning Bright
- Movies Till Dawn: Halloween Dusk-to-Dawn Marathon
- Random LA: “Jittery” Hollywood Halloween Warning at Sunset and Vine
- Actors & Others for Animals and Celebrity Autobiography Join Forces for Best in Show Extravaganza!
- Dia de los Muertos Events 2014 | The LA Beat on The Rocky Road to The Folk Tree
- Dia de los Muertos Events 2014 | The LA Beat on LA Girl: Alice Bag’s Calavera Beauty tips!
- Mark Harvey (co-director Keystone Gallery) on GWAR the Exhibit!
- Wizard of Oz and Monarch Programming | Monarch No Touch Torture aka Gang Stalking Information on Family Friendly Halloween Events
- What to Do Halloween Weekend 2014 in LA | The LA Beat on Urban Death Tour at the Zombie Joe Underground
- LA Girl
- LA Man
- Live Music
- Offbeat LA
- Photo Essays
- Southland Tales
- Upcoming Events
Tag Archives: documentary
I had the joyous opportunity to be a part of Gary Baseman‘s Kick-off party for “Mythical Creatures” Kickstarters fund-raising campaign at the Kibitz Room inside Canter’s Deli. Gary has a natural ability to get people involved with his easy congenial … Continue reading
This was a screening I was looking forward to at AFI Fest, as well as, having a chance of watching it with my some of friends. The movie was billed by AFI Fest as, “Midnight movie icon Alejandro Jodorowsky’s … Continue reading
Rachel Mwanza and Kim Nguyen. Photo for Los Angeles Beat by Billy Bennight Rachel Mwanza and Kim Nguyen joined us at a round table interview at the Avalon Hotel in Beverly Hills in support of the feature War Witch, an … Continue reading