- Rolly Crump: It’s Kind of a Cute Story at Oceanside Museum on
- Jenn Pelly Takes her Book The Raincoats 33 1/3 for a Spin at Soap Plant + Wacko, Stories in Echo Park on
- Adidas Reveals More Detail on it’s Pinnacle Basketball Experience At 747 Warehouse St. in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: Storybook Architecture in Los Angeles on
- ‘A Night With Janis Joplin’ Is Coming To The Saban Theatre and I Can’t Wait To See It on
Tag Archives: Hollywood Christmas Parade
Filled with celebrities, balloons, and dozens of marching bands, the Hollywood Christmas Parade is one of the biggest Christmas parades in America. 2016 marked the 85th observation of this Southern California holiday tradition.
The Hollywood Hotel is among the many groups that partner with the parade to wrangle the balloons as the parade proceeds through the streets of Hollywood. This year, they extended a special offer to their guests to join the parade team as a balloon wrangler.
I was invited to join the Hollywood Hotel balloon team to get a behind the scenes look at the parade. Here’s a recollection of that experience! Continue reading